If you’re looking for ranch land for sale in Colorado with fantastic mountain views, rock formations, and plenty of outdoor activity options, Blackhawk Ranch might just be where you find it. With 35+ acre parcels and easy access to public lands, these properties are a treasure in the Southern Colorado mountains. Away from the city life but with easy access to get what you need, you can relax and enjoy the natural wonder of the Rockies.
- 35+ acre mountain properties 6,400-7,400 feet above sea level covered in ponderosa, piñon, juniper and cedar forest.
- Panoramic snow-capped mountain views, meadows, creeks, ponds, and rock-outcroppings.
- Ranch adjoins State Wildlife Area, close to national forest, several lakes and more.
- Ideal four season climate averaging over 300 days of sunshine a year.
- Easy access to historic towns of Walsenburg and Trinidad.
- Easy drive to Pueblo, Colorado Springs, Denver or even Santa Fe.
- Deer, elk, wild turkey, and black bear abound.
- Amenities include overhead power and year-round access. Priced from the 40’s!
To say this 35 acre parcel is “park-like” would be the understatement of the year! Super gentle terrain covered in tall pines and lush meadows. […]
39 acres of total privacy. Fantastic views of the Spanish Peak, Sangre de Cristos, Wet Mountains and Greenhorn Peak. Dead end spur road access all […]
You’ll feel right at home on this beautifully wooded 35 acre parcel at the top of Four Mile Canyon. Gentle terrain throughout the entire parcel […]
Great layout on this 35 acre forested mountain property with pond! Top and bottom road access. Both with overhead power. Rough cut driveway from top […]
Dynamite parcel with a large wide ridge top. Big time views of Greenhorn Peak, the Sangre de Cristos, Wet Mountains and the Spanish Peak all […]
35 acres featuring one of the best vantage points on Blackhawk Ranch. Full on views of the Sangre de Cristos, Spanish Peak and as far […]
35 acre property on near the highest point of the ranch. Great views both east and west. Nicely forested ridgetop covered in Pinon, Juniper and […]
Welcome to the highest point on the east side of Blackhawk Ranch at approximately 7,300 feet. This 35 acre parcel has one of the most […]