If you’re looking for ranch land for sale in Colorado with fantastic mountain views, rock formations, and plenty of outdoor activity options, Blackhawk Ranch might just be where you find it. With 35+ acre parcels and easy access to public lands, these properties are a treasure in the Southern Colorado mountains. Away from the city life but with easy access to get what you need, you can relax and enjoy the natural wonder of the Rockies.
- 35+ acre mountain properties 6,400-7,400 feet above sea level covered in ponderosa, piñon, juniper and cedar forest.
- Panoramic snow-capped mountain views, meadows, creeks, ponds, and rock-outcroppings.
- Ranch adjoins State Wildlife Area, close to national forest, several lakes and more.
- Ideal four season climate averaging over 300 days of sunshine a year.
- Easy access to historic towns of Walsenburg and Trinidad.
- Easy drive to Pueblo, Colorado Springs, Denver or even Santa Fe.
- Deer, elk, wild turkey, and black bear abound.
- Amenities include overhead power and year-round access. Priced from the 40’s!
Find your time in a historical setting with modern upgrades just two miles west of I25 off a year round county road on 35 acres! […]
81+ acres of diversity on the south end of Blackhawk Ranch. Lower building camping sites with power on dead end spur road. Upper high point […]
Corner 37+ acre parcel on the east side of the ranch. Dead end spur road takes you to a sweet high point overlooking the valley […]
A perfect setup for your next vacation or retirement on this 35 acre view parcel. Comes complete with a lighted driveway, power extension and water […]
Plenty of easy building/camping sites on this forested 35 acre parcel. Full views from Pikes Peak all the way down to the Spanish Peak. Power […]
Located just a short ways in from the main entrance this 35 acre parcel offers plenty of views with diverse terrain. Covered in Pinon, Juniper […]
39 acres of total privacy. Fantastic views of the Spanish Peak, Sangre de Cristos, Wet Mountains and Greenhorn Peak. Dead end spur road access all […]
Blackhawk Ranch Parcels 1 & 2 contain 86+ acres of mountain diversity bordering the Blackhawk State Wildlife Trust Land. Two contiguous 40+ acre parcels at […]
Great layout on this 35 acre forested mountain property with pond! Top and bottom road access. Both with overhead power. Rough cut driveway from top […]
Dynamite parcel with a large wide ridge top. Big time views of Greenhorn Peak, the Sangre de Cristos, Wet Mountains and the Spanish Peak all […]
35 acres featuring one of the best vantage points on Blackhawk Ranch. Full on views of the Sangre de Cristos, Spanish Peak and as far […]
35 acre property on near the highest point of the ranch. Great views both east and west. Nicely forested ridgetop covered in Pinon, Juniper and […]
Welcome to the highest point on the east side of Blackhawk Ranch at approximately 7,300 feet. This 35 acre parcel has one of the most […]