Santa Fe Trail Ranch
- Wooded 35 acre mountain properties located 10 to 20 minutes from downtown Trinidad, Colorado between Denver and Santa Fe at 6,800 to 8,000 feet above sea level.
- Stunning views of the Raton Mesa and Fishers Peak to the east with the Spanish Peaks and the Sangre de Cristo Range on the horizon looking west. Mature forests of Pinon, Juniper, Ponderosa and Douglas Fir evergreens mixed with oaks and mountain mahogany.
- Gallinas Canyon conservancy area features a valley floor lined with creeks and ponds with no shortage of native wildlife including deer, elk, black bear and wild turkeys. Here’s a video of an elk herd in the canyon
- Overhead power, underground phone and city water available to tap into with private road access.
- Available parcels are listed below. Contact Spanish Peaks Land Company today.
For a viewing, please call (719)845-0791
If it’s big views and big trees you’re after you stop looking now, pick up the phone and call me! 35 acre parcel located on […]
Parcel B2 is perfectly situated just off Mountain View Road near the western edge of the ranch. Sparkling views of the Sangre de Cristos and […]
Ridgetop 35 acre parcel with all the views your heart desires. Bird’s eye views of the Sangre de Cristo range, both Spanish Peaks, Fishers Peak […]
How about a super user friendly 35 acre forested mountain property? How about you add great mountain views both east and west? Put it off […]
Double dead end spur roads access both sides of the valley on this 35 acre parcel. East side offers easy building sites with great views […]
Easy building site on this 35 acre parcel covered in pines. Gradual sloping south-facing area just in from main ranch road offers panoramic views of […]
35 acre parcel located approximately 4 miles in from the ranch entrance at approximately 7,300 feet. Two potential building site areas. Lower forested ridge offers […]
End of the road privacy with huge panoramic views of Fishers Peak and the entire Raton Mesa await on this 35 acre property. Ridgetop extends […]
35 acres of top notch diversity located near the southeast corner of the ranch. Large creek-fed catch pond, old water well and stock tank […]
In a mountainous ranch like Santa Fe Trail it’s great to find a 35 acre parcel like this one. A nice fat level ridge runs […]
Easy build site on this 35 acre property covered in tall pines with southern exposure and panoramic views of Fishers Peak and the Raton Mesa. […]
Come in just a short ways from the upper dead end spur road on this 35 acre property and you’ll drop down into a great […]
Two adjoining 35 acre properties located near the northwest corner of the ranch. Parcel 75 has a great level shelf that is perfectly even with […]
Tuck yourself into complete privacy on this 35 acres. Dead end spur road access take you right into the top of the parcel where you’ll […]
Just a short distance in from the ranch entrance is where you’ll find this little diamond in the rough. Great building site area sits elevated […]
There is no denying that this one is a BIG VIEW 35 ACRE PROPERTY!!! Finished driveway starts on the maintained private ranch road and curls […]
If it’s big views and tall pines you’re looking for you really can’t go wrong with either one of these fine 35 acre properties. Big […]
Great user friendly 35 acre parcel! Wide ridge extends way into the property with the perfect high point for a home site. This one sits […]
This 35 acre property is located on the northeast side of the ranch not too far in from the main entrance. End of the road […]
35 acres of true character with some of the most dynamite Fishers Peak and Mesa views you’ll find on Santa Fe Trail Ranch. Upper private […]