Silver Spurs Ranch
- Rolling 35 – 100+ acre properties at approximately 6,500 to 6,900 feet above sea level.
- Up close views of the Spanish Peaks and panoramic views of the Sangre de Cristos and beyond clear up to Pikes Peak 100 miles away!
- Many properties offer large meadows.
- Easy access to Walsenburg, Trinidad, Pueblo and the Front Range.
- Overhead power and year round access.
Nice 35 acre parcel with the perfect blend of meadow of trees. Gentle sloping property with many potential building sites. Views of both Spanish Peaks, […]
This rolling 37 acre tract offers so much for a great price! Full views of both Spanish Peaks and Sangre de Cristos. A perfect mix […]
Super useable 35 acre property. Good size meadow on the front end with forested ridge top off the dead end road. Big views of the […]
35 acres with great views far and wide. Finished driveway begins off the end of a cul de sac road and takes you right into […]
This 35 acre property is located off a dead end spur road for extra privacy. Dynamite views of the Spanish Peaks, Sangre de Cristos and […]
Super useable ridgetop 35 acre parcel with views both far and wide. End of the road privacy. Plenty of options for building sites. Power to […]