Silver Spurs Ranch
- Rolling 35 – 100+ acre properties at approximately 6,500 to 6,900 feet above sea level.
- Up close views of the Spanish Peaks and panoramic views of the Sangre de Cristos and beyond clear up to Pikes Peak 100 miles away!
- Many properties offer large meadows.
- Easy access to Walsenburg, Trinidad, Pueblo and the Front Range.
- Overhead power and year round access.
A great deal awaits the buyer of this fine 35 acre parcel. Easy yet very private access off a dead end spur road with power. […]
Nice 35 acre parcel with the perfect blend of meadow of trees. Gentle sloping property with many potential building sites. Views of both Spanish Peaks, […]
This rolling 37 acre tract offers so much for a great price! Full views of both Spanish Peaks and Sangre de Cristos. A perfect mix […]
Super useable 35 acre property. Good size meadow on the front end with forested ridge top off the dead end road. Big views of the […]
35 acres with great views far and wide. Finished driveway begins off the end of a cul de sac road and takes you right into […]
This 35 acre property is located off a dead end spur road for extra privacy. Dynamite views of the Spanish Peaks, Sangre de Cristos and […]
Super useable ridgetop 35 acre parcel with views both far and wide. End of the road privacy. Plenty of options for building sites. Power to […]