Timber Ridge at Cordova Pass
- Spectacular 35+ acre ALPINE properties with direct access to San Isabel National Forest and the Spanish Peaks Wilderness approximately 25 minutes from Cuchara, Colorado and 35 minutes from La Veta Colorado.
- Tremendous views of the Sangre de Cristo range and both Spanish Peaks up close and personal. Walking distance of the trail head leading to the summit of the West Spanish Peak!
- Phenomenal stands of pines, spruce and aspens along with lush meadows and fresh water springs.
- Private seasonal gated access and underground power for the ultimate high-country getaway. Priced from $169,000! Please contact Peter to schedule a personal viewing or to learn more about these Cordova Pass Colorado Ranch Properties.
- Take a video tour
- Weekender cabin packages now available for Timber Ridge starting at $16,800!
35+ acres with plenty of southern sun and plenty of southern Sangre de Cristos to view. Parcel gently slopes down from private road into the […]
35+ acres with a live spring, direct southern sun and big Sangre de Cristo views. Gently slopes away from the road with a multitude of […]
35 acres featuring a sun drenched lower meadow and upper forested ridge. Great building sites just above lower meadow will allow you to overlook it […]
Gently sloping 35 acres of true alpine timber. Good size meadow on the west side with views of the Sangre de Cristos and the West […]