- Small number of 5 to 6 acre alpine properties surrounded by a 2,500 acre owner’s park for the exclusive recreation of property owners.
- Meadows, creeks, pines, aspen, trout ponds, hiking/riding trails and dramatic rock walls create a land before time environment.
- All properties benefit from underground utilities and water. Mountain living without the hassles.
- Monumental views of the Spanish Peaks, Cuchara Valley, the Sangre de Cristos and Mt Mestas.
- Live in a natural setting among large concentrations of deer, elk, wild turkey, antelope and bighorn sheep.
- This entire gated ranch borders BLM public land.
- 10 minutes from the small historic town of La Veta.
- Easy year round access to Highway 160, southern Colorado and Northern New Mexico.
- Golf, fishing/boating lakes and national forest all just minutes away.
- All properties border the owner’s park.
- Properties are surveyed, platted, recorded and zoned agricultural saving you a bundle in property taxes.
- Sensible protective covenants preserve the unspoiled beauty of the area & property values.
- Click on links located in upper right margin to view featured properties now!
This unique land for sale southern Colorado option offers smaller properties with access to a large, recreational, private park. This allows for less personal land to tend to with all the enjoyment of living on a large property. Fishing, hiking, hunting, wildlife watching, golf, and boating are just some of the outdoor activities available to property owners at Tres Valles Ranch. If you’re looking to live away from the city in the Colorado mountains without the work, hassle, and upkeep of a large property, this might be the perfect option for you!